Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I am in Hari Raya mood already. We just started to make some kuih. We have made 3 types as at today. Maybe will make at least 1 type each day. Weekends will be busy packing the "Berkat" for Bro Jaya's wedding next month. It will be on 19 November. If we did not do it this weekend, it will be rushing as we will be busy inviting ppl for the wedding.


Went to Geylang on Friday nite with my 2 sistas n Nelly. After that we met my parents who joined us after Solat Terawih. We continue shopping till 12.30am and it kind of shock actually. My sister, Ana have told my mum that it is past 11 and it is best to go home and all she reply us is "Hey the nite is still early u know." We all were so shock to her that. Mum usually the one will make noise asking us to go home but not that day. hehehehehehe But i do enjoy myself that day. Especially with my best friend, nelly. :) :) :) Along the way, we met 4 to 5 old sch friends there. Nice meeting them all....


Will be having a few iftar for these few days. Shall met my few friends tomorrow. Then met Him on Thursday. :) May caught movie together or just jalan2 at Bazaar. Hmmm have not fully decide yet. Just hope i can be back at 5.30 sharp for the next few days. Provided not much work too. InsyALLAH....

No comments: