Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ever since i had an argument with my parents, i been having less conversation with them. I only talked to them if there is a need. They been saying a lot of nasty things to me that hurts me a lot. They even lied a lot of things that makes me so frustrated. I just wish i do not live in that house again. Haiz....


Feels so lonely n sad lately. A lot of things happen. I feel so stupid too as i feel that someone is using me. Haiz.....Maybe i am too soft and give in easily and thats y all these things are happening...Haiz....


Work as usual busy. A few things happens. At least my manager helps a lot. I am already overloaded so with his help at times do make a difference. At times i just wish i do not have to work but if i don't who going to give me money to spent. Well i just have to be patient as all these are part of daily life. Hope things will be getting better in future...InsyALLAH....

No comments: