Thursday, August 11, 2005

I been getting lazier n lazier to update. At times i wanna to write all of what happen but it it too personal so i forget about it. At times i do not have any time at all. Me thought of writing yesterday but too busy with work as usual...Haiz...


A lot of important task were given. More customers are with us now. Too many to handle. Most of the time, my phone rings non-stop. If that day a lot of phonecalls, all my pending work can't finish. I must attend to the phonecalls first before anything else. Been telling my Supervisor that i can't cope at times and he been trying to get another person to help but Big Boss dont think that we need help at the moment. Haiz...All i do is just patient. Sesungguhnya ALLAH sedang menguji....Sabar aje ler....InsyALLAH things will get better in future....


Things between him n me not going well. Haiz....I know this things will happens one day and it happens. Maybe it is me. When thinking about it, i become to hate myself more...There still room to amend things out but i dont feel confident at times...Just hope things getting better...InsyALLAH....

No comments: