Sunday, August 21, 2005

I am so tired today. Been feeling down lately too. Most time i keep myself packed with work in order to forget a lot of things. I been crying late at night too. Feeling too sad, frustrated, dissapointed n etc....


I have to be strong to forget all my past. Especially my bad past. A few ppl tend to bring back my past. Pointing at my mistakes again n again. Yeah i know i make mistakes and who doesn't right. Blamed me again n again. Makes me no confident to face my reality n life. Yeah it shows that mistakes can never be forget although they claimed that they have forgive me. Haiz...Maybe it is a testing from ALLAH.....Just hope i am strong to face it all my life although i feel so down....InsyALLAH i face it and hopes i dont do or say anything stupid. Sometimes i wish i am somewhere where no one knew me. I wish i could be a place where i can start my life fresh....Haiz.....


Went to JB today for Nazrul's wedding. His brother also getting married today. It was raining all the way. The 1st couple came in time but the 2nd couple were late due to raining. Feels a bit sad seeing Nazrul. Yeah i have feelings towards him before. We did not proceed to continue it due to family problems. Feeling of liking him had been with me since i in primary 4 which is 10 yrs old. From a crush to likes.....Yeah have to forget that. Trying my best now....Just pray that his life is better in future....InsyALLAH....


Just hope things are getting better day by day....InsyALLAH.....

No comments: