Saturday, August 13, 2005

Had so much fun yesterday. Finally we had the Anniversary activities which we had yearly.


Went to Bukit Batok for Laser quest. Similiar game like the paintball but this game is just shooting at each other in a team and it is using the laser. I had so much fun that i am the top ladies who score a lot. :) I had 3 games all together while others play only twice. :) :) :) Overall i am the fourth of the top scorer. But my team lose. We were in third place. After that We went over to Furama Riverfront for Dinner at Kintamani Restaurant. The food there is 50 - 50 ok only. Then we had Lucky draw. My collegue is so lucky that her name was called out twice. But she request the 2nd round to re-draw again to give to other ppl. The dinner ends around 8 plus. my collegue send us to nearest MRT station which is the Outram MRT. Took MRT home. By time reached home, i nearly had my asthma due too tired running around. Even now i am still feeling tired. Just finish upload the pictures. Might be resting all the way for today n tomorrow.

Laser Quest Pictures

No comments: