Sunday, August 13, 2006

Feeling so tired. Went out as early as 7am this morning. Met my bro n family & my father's friend at Jurong West before off to JB. Had our breakfast at the Pekan of Gelang Patah before going to Kebun. My dear cousin were not there when we reached. So we roam around the Kebun hoping to get some fruits on our own. We manage to get some Manggis. After 30 mins waiting, my cousin came home and bring us to another Kebun for Durians. I had lots of Durians. Yeah been a while i get them. Parents been bring them home but i dont feel like eating. But today i a lot. And i am the last person to stop eating. hehehehhee then we visit my sick uncle. He was so sick that he were lying down all the way. Hope he get well soon....InsyALLAH


Then had quick n simple Lunch before going home. By then i am too tired and fall asleep while on the way home. No need to queue very long for the cars. Reached home around 3pm. Quickly had my bath and sleep after that. By then it was at 4.30pm and i woke up only at 6.30pm and i am still feeling SLEEPY!!! Maybe too tired caused i sleep late yesterday. Nearly at 1.30am due to finishing my work. Maybe i try to get some early sleep later.


Too much durians cause me having stomachache now...Might be taking MC if still not ok tomorrow. Will see how tomorrow. Hope i am ok...InsyALLAH...

No comments: