Monday, August 28, 2006

I am feeling so tired and weak. I am having headache since yesterday. The whole of Saturday spent sleeping at home. My body is aching all the way. Maybe i might taking half day today. If not maybe try to go home a bit early...


Then Sunday when out to met him. We went to Marine Parade's Macdonald to surf the net using my laptop. It was quite a dissapointment. The internet connection were so slow. And the socket were not working to charge my laptop. Quite frustrating as I were in midst of sending work resume for him. End up we packed and go other places.


Went home a bit late. But just in time to met my 2 favourite kids. Irfan and Adeena was about to go home. When i step in, Irfan quickly ask me to carry him. Miss him alot. Then Adeena also was quick accept my offer to carry her. Get to kiss her a lot. Miss both of them so much...

No comments: