Thursday, August 17, 2006

Went to watch my first movie with him. We watch Lucky Number Slevin yesterday at Cathay Cineplexes but the show will only be open to all on th 24 August 2006. Yeah manage to watch it first as i redeem it using my M1 points. But i dont like the place there. Not very nice place. I think i prefer cinema at Bugis and marina Square. The seats are better.


These few days i am feeling frustrated with work. A lot of delay issues especially the payment. Due to that, one of the supplier is holding all delivery till payment is made. Luckily there are some payment made this week if not i don't know how to inform all the customers...Just hope things are better soon. If not i will have more work to do which is not within my job scope.


I am feeling tired easily these few days. Maybe too many work and pressure. I need a good break. Good sleep maybe. maybe next week, i will come a bit later. Maybe i sleep a bit longer in the morning before going to work...Well see how things are next week as a new guy is coming in. So have to teach him a lot of things. Especially how to use the system, reply to customer's needs and etc...

No comments: