Sunday, August 20, 2006

I learnt that you can't anyone especially when it comes to money. People will claim that they in need and in the end they will not paid at all. They will tell you a lots of story why they need the money but in the end they are just liars. Maybe i am too trusting. Yeah i tend to trust people easily i guess. People who i call friends. And too bad many of this "Friends" tend to take advantage. Haiz...I shouldn't be complaining cause my intention is to help but if they wants to ignore me without pay then let them be. I believe these type of people will received their retribution later. Furthermore Islam teach us not to "Hutang" and you have to settle all these before you die one day.


So boring at home today. Thought of going out but don't know where to go. Haiz...Been sitting in front of the laptop from just know. All i did was re-do my resume. Apply in the internet job applications. Just hope i get call from all these. I really think that now is the right time. After seeing so much changes which was not to help to ease the job but making it worst. Haiz...Just hope for the best. InsyALLAH...

No comments: