Saturday, September 02, 2006

I been sick for quite sometime. It seems that the medicine not working. Or maybe my body seems weak. It even effected my left palm. It was so painful that i can't carry things using that hand. Been having cough n flu most time. Luckly not much work for the past few days. So i manage to do things at my own timing. hehehehe


Suppose to go to my friend's house for house warming but my body seems weak. A friend of mine also invite me for his sister's Nikah but i did not go. Maybe just go for the sanding tomorrow. If i am well i hope. InsyALLAH...


I have a new boss as at 1st September 2006. Which is Eric Leong. hehehehe Like he say only title change but not salary. Well hope it will do change in a few mths time. We also get a new colleague. A guy to do the packaging category. He seems quite good. Willing to learn and quite fast too. :) Hope he do stay longs there...

No comments: