Saturday, September 30, 2006

Alhamdulilah I manage to do my fasting up to now. Been break fast at home with family for the whole week. Maybe next week will have iftar outside with friends... InsyALLAH....


Internal Auditors came yesterday. Haiz...When we all in a busy period, they came. And worst my stupid Finance Manager told them that if anything about my dept look for me. That shouldn't be the way. She suppose to say look for my manager. If they need to know the process then I can help. I give up on the finance dept. A lot of things and seems that they are not working closely with my dept. They basisly just do things blindly without checking and say our dept must make sure everything is correct before passing to finance dept. The new finance team is not like the old ones. They help us a lot. From daily work to auditor's issues. My dept are already packed with work and we can't entertain all this. I give up on all of them. Lose hope already.


And that is why i have decide to look for new job with or without getting the bonus. I can't stay on as everyday i feel frustrated with my work. They keep chasing me and etc. And when i have no time to do, they ask someone to do. I feel sorry for my other colleague as they keep pushing him to do. Not that i purposely but i seriously packed with my daily work. And ppl seems dont understand my feedback. So no use staying there rite. Wish myself "Good Luck"


While on the bus yesterday, my normal journey to work, saw 4 malay guys was sitting and eating. Quite shock as all of them eat just beside the road and many ppl looking at them. Why can't they just respect the fasting month? If they really wanna eat, then eat inside the shop ah. No comments on such person ah...


My 2 bros and family will be coming to break fast together. It will be super crowded today but i like. :)


I miss someone so badly now...Last metting him is last Wednesday. And we will only be meeting on this coming Friday. By then it will be more than 2 weeks. Been dating this person a few months and we officially together only last 2 month. Super duper nice guy but i am not really hoping much as i dont want to get hurt again. It is nice to be in relationship especially when tat person call u everyday. :) :) :) Well, just wait and c....InsyALLAH

No comments: