Sunday, September 17, 2006

I couldn't sleep. So i log in to the internet trying to do my work. But then i began tired while half way doing it. Suppose to finish some work by this weekend as i have to submit updates by Monday. Haiz...Dont know if i can make it...


Manage to send my handphone for servicing on Tuesday. It was suppose to collect back on Friday but the next day, nokia ppl call me up to say that my phone is ready for collection. Instead of collecting it on Wednesday, i went to collect on Thursday instead. Now my hp is as good as brand new. But i still want to change it. I think i will wait till April 2007 where i can totally terminate my this line. I have additional 2 lines in hand now. Once i terminate the current line, i will use one of the additional till end of 2007 when both lines expiry. Dont ask why i have this 2 lines. Let just say i am damn stupid....


Both brothers came over today. Get to play with 3 of the kids. Adeena was wearing tudung when she came. She look so cute. :) :) :) I will try to upload some pictures in near future. InsyALLAH....

No comments: