Monday, September 11, 2006

It been tiring and stressful week. My mood was not good either. A few people make me frustrated all the way. And i am still anger about it. It was quite annoying that people don't understand after so many explaination. Trying to find my fault. Sighz...


Weekends was quite fun. Spent the whole day at my uncle's new place at Punggol. Nice house he have. It was a long distant uncle. I knew him from Mak Rah who happen to look after his kids so kind of close with his family. His 2 kids quite close to me too. :) Spent the whole day with them as they have housewarming party. Reach home around 8pm. All 3 kids were at home, Aeisyah, Irfan & Adeena. Get to play with all of them. Adeena began to learn to clap and soon she can walk. Can't wait for that. :) :) :) Sure the house will be more noisy. hehehehe


Sunday was spent at National Library with a friend of mine who needs help with his new laptop. Manage to help him download his Anti-virus and copy all my music to his laptop. Spent at least 3 hours there. Then had simply Dinner at Bugis Junction before reaching home. Thought of meeting him but it was raining and he don't dare to ride while raining. Furthermore it is not save to ride while raining. Maybe one of these days or next week as he say. Miss him like crazy already. Just hope i get to met him this week...InsyALLAH....


My phone is suck to the max. It spoilt and i have not send to service yet. Meanwhile, i borrow my mum's phone. Will send the phone ASAP by this week. If possible i will like to send it by today. Someone ask me just to sell my hp and get a new one. I think i will wait till the line end early next year. Maybe by then i get a new hp & new number too. Meanwhile i just stick to this hp for now...

No comments: