Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Finally HADY MIRZA wins!!! Me and my 2 sisters were at home watching from 8pm onwards. And when the results was annouced all 3 of us were shouting excitedly. hahahahhaa I think the whole block can hear us i guess. hehehehehe Yeah we were expecting him to win. I vote 5 times, Andini 6 times while Ana 10 times. hehehehe So kiasu of us. I even get a few reminders from a few gfs of mine. hehehehhee Well actually Jon is quite good too but his voice is too husky actually. He only can sings on certain kind of songs. Not try to be a judge but that what i know when i watch the Singapore Idols. Well once again, Good Luck Hady. Hope to see you more on Suria. :) :) :)


Yesterday also Ana besday. Had simple celebration at home over "Buka" time. I thought i will be late for "buka" but alhamdulilah manage to reach on time. Yeah i out of office only 5.45pm instead 5.30pm due to some work have to rush. Hope i am not too late again today. InsyALLAH.


To everyone surprise, our salary was not in yet yesterday. Usually on Sunday the salary are inside already but not this time around. I was kind of shock when i check my bank yesterday morning. Then after lunch also not in yet. Haiz...Hope it will be in by today as i need the money to pay a lot of things....

No comments: