Monday, December 13, 2004

Busy busy weekend. I thought of finishing my work but i did not. Too many things to do at home.


On Saturday, went to JB Tour organise my mums company. We simple went to Fruit, bee & Ostrich farms. Learn something new at these few places. We had a good Lunch & Dinner too. It was really good. First time going on this kind of trip and first time i went to JB by Bus. Usually went there with my parents by car but this time around by Bus. A very good experience i have. Went with Maimunah, Farij & Andini. So kind of being a mother to these 3 kids. Have to look after them. Thought of meeting Nazrul for a while when we went for shopping but the time did not permits. He finish a bit late for his work. Looks like he have to apply for his leave soon to come to Singapore. Missing him already....


Sunday is busy doing some shopping for the kitchen. Went to market in the morning to buy a lot of things. I went with my dad n my bibik. Mum cant go as she still can't walk much. After that around 1pm, we went for the Jemputan at Eunos CC. The girl is happen to be Jaya's friend. While the guy is related to dad & mum's side. Quite shock n complicated i must say. After that all the 5 siblings went to Bedok Interchange to buy some groceries again. I in-charge as usual. When reached home, we find Zaidi's family at home. Play around with Irfan, prepare some dinner n watch TV.


No comments: