Thursday, December 23, 2004

Meeting GFs tonight!!!

Will be meeting Supinah & Nelly tonight at Tampines. :) It been a while when we last met. I think the last was when Supinah's wedding. It's been a month already. Well a lot of catch need to be done gals....


I am so sleepy....Did not sleep well due to stomach cramp. It is still feel a bit pain now. Dont know why but i was so hungry earlier n i finish up the whole packet of cheese bread. Usually i ate only half but today i manage to finish them all. It shows that i am really really hungry. Did not eat any Dinner yesterday as i feel full after eating some Nuggets, Chicken Foldover & fish Mcdippers in the evening.


I think i really need to start exercise n eat more healthy food. My stomach really really "boncit" n i think i needs to something really fast or i can't all my clothes in future....


No comments: