Monday, December 27, 2004

Tiring Weekend....

I am so tired...Today, officially starts at 11am but i still came early. I simply forgets to inform the Tea Lady to come late. Furthermore i have a lot of things to do. Will be on leave on Tuesday & Wednesday. So die die today must come.


On Firday, went home with Hafiedzah at noon. By the time reached home had Lunch with parents & Andini. It been a while had Lunch with them. Then do my work while Andini watch tv. Around 5pm, Andini wake me up to accompany her to go jogging. I drag myself from the bed after falling a sleep while doing my work. Did 2 rounds of jogging n a few rounds of walking, i surrender myself. While Andini continue her jogging, me just sit down relaxing...My stomach feeling better after that.


Saturday is busy with cleaning the kitchen n buy some groceries again. Miss a few things the last time so with no choice, had to go again. By the time, all the work done i am dead tired. Did not rest after that as i continue my work. Andini & Bro Jaya went to Bishan and did asked me along but i told them i am simply tired n wants to rest at home. But around 5pm, Supinah called asking to go Netty's Nikah (Nelly's sister) At first, i thought of saying no to it but after thinking that no one is at home n left only my parents, i decided to go. Stayed over nearly at 10pm. Met a few old friends from ITE Clementi. Did not bring my camera so no pictures taken. Hope to get a few from the gals who brings. By the time reached home, Bro Zaidi is getting ready to go home. Get to met little Irfan for a while.


On Sunday itself, when to the wedding again. Same place. Get to see the couples "bersanding". Then head to Suntec with Bro Jaya, Farij & Andini. Went for window shopping. Then went to Bugis where i buy 3 blouses. After that, all of us went to Beach Rd to buy Soup Tulang. Went to Bro Zaki's house and have dinner there. Get to play with little Aeisyah more...Reached home nearly 10pm. By the time reaching home, i am so sick. So tired....


No comments: