Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Shopping Day Today!!!

Took one day off today. And spent the whole day shopping with Maimunah & Andini. hehehehehehe Went to a few places today. Went out around 11am to geylang. Buy Andini's school uniform. Then walked around as Maimunah wants to buy Baju Kurung. But she could not find any. Then head to Paya Lebar Singapore Post where Maimunah spent nearly $200 on her clothes at This Fashion. Yesh $200 in 1 receipt. I myself could not believe it when she paying at the counter.


I buy myself a skirt, 2 blouse n a few big tudungs. After that we had late Lunch at Seoul Garden at Bugis. Andini been wanting to eat sushi there but it available during Dinner time only. After Lunch we head to Bedok to continue our shopping. I bought some personal things there. Maimunah buy a bag and some personal things too. I spent nearly $150 for today while Maimunah spent nearly $300 i think. I will be looking for a pair of shoes. Will have another shopping day next wednesday. :)


News on Monday is quite interesting. It is about Blog world. It feature one of the bloggers who is sick. She passed away last week. I have yet to visit her website. Will feature it here once i have the URL. My dad sell the paper. Looks like i have to get the same paper from someone else now. Haiz...Should have kept it somewhere.


I am having stomach cramps now. Maybe too much eating n too much walking i guess. Will try to have an early rest as i am working tomorrow. Needs to do a lot of things especially reports that are still pending. My Colleague been chasing it but i still have not started yet till now. Haiz....


No comments: