Thursday, December 30, 2004

On MC

Enjoyful leave but sadly i sick right after that. On MC for today n tomorrow.


On tuesday, went to Mak Rah house. Stay there the whole day. Been a while visit her n the 2 gals. Talk non-stop with mak rah n the 2 gals. A lot of things we talked about. Simply loves to do that with them.


On Wednesday, went shopping with Andini. Went to Metro sale at Expo then head to Popular at Tampines. Then went to Mak rah home again. Andini wants to met her cousin. Spend half the day there again. Get to met my Pak Long as he drop by to visit Mak Rah. He is alone as he came from work. When first saw him, realise how much i miss my cousin, Nazrul. Haiz....It been a while not meeting him. Just hope get to met him this Saturday at my aunt's place. InsyALLAH....


By then reached home i am dead tired n sick. Vomit out all the food i been eating. My head aching feels like hitting hard at the wall. Mum massage my head n me feels better after that. By then my whole body is so weak n tired. I fell a sleep right after lying on bed. When woke up this morning, still feels dizzy. So decided to see doctor.


Will eat my medicine now n sleep early....still aching now my head....


No comments: