Sunday, January 23, 2005

hmmm tiring weekend. Start to have headache again since yesterday. Hopes get better by tomorrow. InsyALLAH....


On thursday, suppose to be home early at around 5pm but have to stay till 7pm. There were a few meetings and a few work that have to settle ASAP. By then reach home, mum n Andini have prepare all the food. It is Andini's birthday n mum cook Mee siam. Had simple celebration. Maimunah & farij not around as both are working.


On Friday, me did not go for prayers so stay at home helping my mum cook Nasi Briyani. After lunch Bro Zaidi reach our place. Then in the evening, Bro Zaki n Kak Tini's family reach our place. Everyone is around. Quite a big family. Could not imagine if all of us are married and the house are full of small children. :) :) :)


Saturday is doing house cleaning especially the gal's room. We manage to empty the whole cupboard. It took us half the day to clear all the mess. My dad help to look for empty boxes while my brothers help to stack up the boxes. By the time we all finish, all were dead tired. I fall asleep while watching tv. And so do Andini.


The renovation men came in today. They open up all the cupboards inside our room. Left only the bed, tv n fan. The new cupboard will be in only on wednesday. :( :( Have to wait then....Went to Bras Basah with Andini & Maimunah to buy some art things for Andini. Then head to Bedok to buy new specs for myself n Maimunah. Will claim from my company after that. :) Cost me $450 for 2 pairs. I never buy so expensive spec. Well i can claim so that why i buy it. Thought of buying PDA but decide not to. Maybe next time...


Still having headache now. Will eat my dinner now n eat the medicine n try to sleep early later. InsyALLAH...


No comments: