Monday, January 10, 2005

Weekend is spent at home. Bro Zaidi's family stay over on Saturday. Get to play with Irfan all night. :) Aeisyah just recover from fever. So she kind of active back now. :)


Andini went to see the doctor again this morning n she get another 3 days of MC. Yes, she still having fever n sore throat. Just hope she have enough rest for these 3 days and get well soon.


Feels good after complaining to my 2nd big boss about what's been happening. I am kind of frustration with 2 colleagues of mine. They will reminding me & Eric to highlight to them if any issues happens. But when we bring up, they always shoot back a few emails back without any solutions. Email will be send back n fro then it will hang up there with no solution or follow up. Its either me or Eric have to remind them again n again. Isnt that too much. We have other things to do and there they are doing nothing at times. They will just hang around talking unrelevant things n waste so many times. They can just use up that time helping me or Eric doing reports or other things. After i told her, she call him up n have a long talk. I think they spent nearly 1 hour inside talking. He deserve it. I am waiting for the other lady to get from her also. Hopes after this there will be changes.......InsyALLAH...


I have $500 from the company. But don't know what to buy. I have to use up all the money soon or it will be gone soon. Thought of buying PDA but not sure which one is better. There is a few models with the price of $500 n below but dont know which is good. Bro Jaya have one and the price is quite reasonable. Thought of buying the same but decides not to. hmmm Well hopes to go some window shopping this weekend...


No comments: