Sunday, January 02, 2005

So Tired..................

On Friday, met Ana at Bedok MRT before went to EXPO. Had a good time as i spent quite a lot. Brought 2 pairs of shoes & a few blouses. Brought a few things for the home n also for parents & Farij. Andini even buy a few things. I spent $50 just for her alone. Told her that this is her gift for her coming birthday later this month on the 20th. After this no more shopping as i spent too much already. After shopping went to Pasir Ris to had early Dinner at Swenson. Too full to eat the ice-creams. Just had meals there before going home.


The whole of saturday spent outside. Early noon went to my uncle's place at Serangoon. My aunt will be going to HAJI on the 14th January 2005. My uncle could not apply any leave. So my aunt have to go alone with her siblings first. InsyALLAH if "ada rezeki" my uncle will be going there with her....InsyALLAH....


Then went to Bro Zaidi's house. Spent the whole day there. Aeisyah came a bit later as she been sick since Thursday nite. She been having Fever on n off. She is quite quiet yesterday but after a while she began to active. :) I had a great day with the 3 kids around. Makes me wonder when will i have my own kids....


Last minute cancel the plan to go wedding dinner as i did not feel quite well. My head start aching back. Sorry galfriend, for the last minute i cancel out the meeting.


Then get a scolding from my cousin, Nazrul. He been calling me from his aunt's place n i did not answer any of the calls. Haiz...I am too busy n sick when he calls me. I did not check my hp when he try to call me. So sorry dear....Maybe we are not fated to met up yet....InsyALLAH will met one day...


No comments: