Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Feeling so sleepy now....Been busy to update my blog. On leave today as the renovation is starting today. Will be back at work tomorrow. Thought of continue to take additional leave but it seems a lot of things need to settle ASAP soon. especially as Chinese New Year is coming soon.


Finally my hair is been cut a bit shorter. My mum help to cut it up. Thought of going to hairdresser but decide not to... Well actually lazy to go out. hehehehe


On Monday, went Dinner with Makrah's family, my uncle & 2 siblings. 8 of us had dinner at Breeks at Ang Mo Kio. That is my 2nd time there. As for Andini & Makrah's family is their first time. Had great time with all of them. :) Might have dinner often in future with them. InsyALLAH...


Receive a great news on monday that my pay will be increase starting next month. I am so damn happy. It is being increase again!!! I also get performance bonus. Isnt that double happiness. :) :) :) My hard work being paid off. Alhamdulilah my rezeki getting more. :) :) :) Of course will increase my savings more....InsyALLAh...


3 ppl resigned n 3 ppl came into the company. Then there will be a lot of chances happening here n there. I will still do my work n a few ppl will be helping out. It will unload a few work on my side as customer is increasing. They hope to get more customer so have to start training a few to help out. Hope things will be ok with new ppl came in. InsyALLAH...


No comments: