Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Busy busy week.....Too much work. I am tired too....Wish could have a good break...


My mum went for he check up on Thursday last week. She get another 3 weeks of MC. She is getting better now. She can walk a bit better than previously. Renovation for my room are done. It looks perfectly great. Very satisfied with all of it. It is worth of the money spent by me n Mai. :) Now our radio are spoilt. Looks like will get a new one soon. More money to spend. :(


Brought a new specs with Maimunah. Looks better n nice of course. :) The specs frame are blue now. 2 specs cost at $450. And i can claim for that. :) :) :)


A lot of work lately. A lot of things need to be improved. The managemenet wants to see new things working out soon. Some of the things happening are good while some are not. Whatever it is, i hope things will get better for myself. Learn more things of course.

Congrats to my colleague, Hafiedzah for getting engaged on Saturday, 29 Jan 2005. InsyALLAH she will be getting married by end of the year. :) Happy for her. Too bad i did not go for the event as busy cleaning the house. Brought her a present and she likes it. :)


This week will be super busy as Chinese New Year is coming. So most of the customers are making last minute order to avoid any sortage of items in the next 2 weeks. Received a lot of oranges from the suppliers. Will follow a few of my colleagues to give out oranges to my customer. Looks like will be meeting a lot of ppl this week.


No comments: