Wednesday, February 09, 2005

At last i bring back my laptop. Well, i just read my email especially from my brother, Zaidi about Islam. Clear some unwanted things. No work will be done this 2 days. So far no plan yet for today n tomorrow. Might be just at home. Will be doing my shorthand as practice n continue doing my beads. Hope to finish up a few so that Andini cam sell to her friends. :)


Had a great night yesterday. Went out with my uncle, Cik Jamil, Mak Rah's family & Cik Aziz's family. Last minute cik Jamil gave me a call at home to say he wants to bring us all out. Usually my parents don't quite agree but yesterday they let us go. After Maghrib, cik jamil fetch us and head to Pasir Ris to fetch Cik Aziz's family. Then we straight went to Changi to eat dinner. Had mee goreng n some chicken with the rest. They thought of having "Kerang" but too bad the stall close. Then off to seaside to play with the small kids. Had fun with my nephews n nieces. They are quite entertaining as always. hehehehehehe


Congrats to Nazrul's brother, Nasir who is getting engaged at Terangganu today. He will be settle down soon by end of the year. InsyALLAh things will go as plan. :)


No comments: