Saturday, February 26, 2005

Alhamdulilah i have settle all my bills yeaterday right after getting my paid. Don't have to worry about paying bills anymore. Left my insurance which will only be cut by giro on the 5th. Will make sure that i dont spent much till that day. Well, i also make sure that all the relevant things are settle before i really spent on something else. Cause you might be spending more without realising it. Alhamdulilah, i also manage to start savings. :) Feels goof about that. Will need to save up more especailly for my schools later in future.


Will be taking 2 exam this May for my retake papers. Another 2 will be at the end of the year. Mak rah is helping me on this. Hope i make it this time around. InsyALLAH. I will still go ahead taking course this year which is Diploma. Still can't decide which one yet.

No comments: