Thursday, February 10, 2005

Wake up quite early today. A gf of mine sms me early morning to tell me that she gave my number to someone. Quite piss off with her for disturbing me. Cause once i wake up, i can't sleep back unless i am really really tired. I tried to sleep back but could not. Now i am feeling a bit dizzy due to lack of sleeping. Will try to get some sleep later. InsyALLAH.


Help mum cook "Lontong" then eat breakfast n here i am surfing the net. I print out a lot of brochure about a few courses that i have in mind to take. Will apply diploma after my exam in May. For now i plan to take weekend short courses. Interested to learn more about IT. Well still planning which one to take. All these planning have to fit in my budget. Will be paying them with my own money. :(


Looks like will be at home again today. No plan as usual. Boring holidays for me...


No comments: