Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Feeling so sleepy today....My body is feeling tired...Wish i could sleep a bit longer....


Mum is back to work since last Friday. Since then my dad been sending her to work. Well i also get a free ride only to my mum's work place. From her place i took a bus to harbourfront. It is just 6 bustops away. It save a few cents. :) Kind of good timing as my budget is quite low for now. Another few more days to salary days. I get a confirmation letter that my performance bonus will be given by July. Till then i simply have to wait. Another 4 more months to go!!!


Ex-collegue of mine called me to offer a job somewhere at Tuas area. A good offer of course especially the salary part but the job is far at Tuas and it is 5 1/2 days per week. I am pampered with 5 days week already but actually i thought of taking weekend classes on both Saturday & Sunday. Well, he claim that the office will went to 5 days work but not so soon. It it just a matter of time. But till then i can't decide yet as the main concern is the journey. Althought they provide transportation but i need to re-think again. He will send me the job scope. I will decide only then...

No comments: