Monday, February 21, 2005

Feeling so sleepy today. Did try to sleep early but my head too painful to sleep. I was tossing around till 12am. Then around 4am i woke up to get some drinks and could not sleep till nearly 5am. Always having this difficulty in sleeping once i woke up. Haiz....


Went to Chinatown n tampiness yesterday. A good time to go Tampiness as there were "Pasar Malam" so we went around and basically buy food there. Andini buy present for her friend while i just brought beads from Chinatown. As usual Tampiness were crowded and thats why i dont like to go there. Go there only when there is a need. A lot of changes have been made there. Quite interesting n nice too. :)


Yesterday is a hot topic conversation between my mum n Bro Jaya. Well, my mum was asking him when will he setting down as we all know his gf now. He simply say that he wants to wait for her to get a job and maybe wait for me to get married first. I was so shock that i tell him off, "THEN WAIT FOR ANOTHER 10 YEARS". Why must he make a point that i married first before him. Yeah i know that he wants to see me setting down first before him but if he can setting down first why not. Haiz...It seeems pressure for me. A lot of ppl wants me to get married ASAP but not so soon. For now, I wanna focus on my studies first n upgrading myself. Cause once i married, i dont want to work 9 to 5 anymore. If possible i want to do things that i like. I thought of doing some business. Have that in mind quite sometime but for now trying to get myself more knowledge as possible.


For now, i am not looking for a new guy in life. Just get to know guys but no relationship for now. Well, if along the way, i found someone let it be...Yeah do feels lonely at times but i just ignore that n make full use of my time by studying or do some stuffs to make me occupied...


InsyALLAH will be going to Mak Rah's house later. Suppose to met her last week but both always have something on at last minute. So hopefully get to met her today. :)

No comments: