Thursday, February 24, 2005

Alhamdulilah my M1 bill is within my budget now. No more over budget. :) :) :) Kind of dropping in my bills. Thats what i love to get at the end of the month. If i can reduce more, it will be better. InsyALLAH....


This week is really busy week. A lot of dates were set and were given only little time to finish them up. Alhamdulilah a few pending work on my table have been clear. :) Try to aim a few of them ASAP by next week the latest. As more new projects will be taking place. So need to rush up a few things ASAP.


Went to Mak Rah's home on Tuesday. Talked to her regarding a lot of things. Especially my course n work wise. Get a good advise from her. Well, i do still discuss with my mum about all these things but in patience in understanding my needs is of course my aunt. My mum is un-patient person who seldom hear your reasons. Thats basically why i seldom seek her opinions. No matter what, i still needs her approval. There are a few things that i have listed down that i am going to do starting next month. InsyALLAH i will achieve them all by end of the year 2005...

No comments: