Friday, February 04, 2005

Been staying late at work lately. The latest were at 9pm. Luckily i can claim the taxi fare. There were a lot of orders n quotations needed ASAP lately. As usual next week CNY, and most Chinese companies are shutting down for a week. So most users tend to stock up their order so that by the time after CNY, no urgent orders to be made or any last minute order. So stressful. It challange me to do work faster.


Weekends will be busy doing some work. Minor work. Feel great as i able to finish up my monthly reports. I manage to do it all in 1 day. :) :) :) Well, i can do a lot of things faster if no disturbance of course. At least, the job is done only left sending out a few emails to a few users. Will get that done by Monday.


Well, hope during weekends, i manage to finish up my work so that on Monday i will be relaxing myself from work. hehehehehe Might be helping Hafiedzah with her invoices.


No comments: