Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Alhamdulilah Farij pass his O levels with 17 points. He will be going Polytechnic. :) Good for him. At least he proof to us all that he really study n knew what he is doing. Just hope he get into the right course and pass with flying colours. InsyALLAH....


I started to eat apply today. I dont like fruits and i will not eat unless someone force me or i left with no choice (Kes terpaksa). I decide to eat every morning 1 apple a day. As the advertisement say, "Eat apple a day". I hope i keep up with this good habit.


Went to Mak Rah's home yesterday n discuss about how should i study for my exams. Well, i failed 4 subjects so now she helping me to study. I will be starting my revision today and hopefully i dont have to stay at office in late. Lately work quite ok. Dont really have a big issues to settle. Most of my pending work is quite done. Just need some follow up need to be done.

No comments: