Friday, March 04, 2005

My legs are sore now...Too much walking...Plus with blister on my feet. Due to new shoes that i wear which i brought few months back...


Went out with Ana around 10am. Went to Comfort to apply my final theory again. It will be next month. Hopefully i will pass this time around InsyALLAH....


Then to Wayan retreat bali to get more details of their services. Well, getting a surprise treatment for my mum whose birthday is on this month. And we book some treatment for her on the 26 March 2005. Will see how it goes on that day. I myself get a facial n scrub treatment that day too. It will be my 1st time going to such places. Will tell more once i went there on that day. :) :) :)


Walked around to look for cloth. We get 4 metres cloth for $10 only. It only had 3 colours. We buy each for ourself n Andini. Will get it sew from somewhere. Then went window shopping at Bugis before we sat down at Siam Kitchen for Lunch. It was superb!!! Really really nice. We had the ala carte buffet. Told sis Maimunah to plan an eating outing with Mak rah n Cik Jamil's family during June holidays. And both of us will be paying for the meal. And good thing she agree. So we will be going there again in 3 months time. :) :) :)


Then Ana went to met her Boyfriend at Suntec while i head to Bedok for some shopping on my own. :) Met saleem's parents. Both of them n i were shock to saw each other after so long. His mum still the same as friendly as before. Like her so much that time but my relationship with Saleem have to end because of certain things. Well he still on n off contact with me via email or msn or hp. But no way we can work things out between us.....Chat with her asking how is she and she end the conversation asking me to come to her house again when i am free. All i could say InsyALLAH....Not sure if she knew what happen between me n his son....


I drop by at the Bedok Commercial School to get more inforation on the course that i am interested in. Will apply soon as the class might be starting on 3rd april 2005. And then head home to find no one at home. So here i am surfing the net....


Will have work to do as my colleague send some work over my personal email. With no choice i got to finish them up ASAP before Monday. There goes my weekend. Busy with work again....:( :( :(

No comments: