Sunday, March 20, 2005

Only 4 of us went to the Wild wild wet. That is me, Ana, Andini & Farij. It is a boring place i can say. Did not have much fun. There were 2 slides that i could not take due to wearing Tudung & T-shirt. Ana & Andini also could not play it as they were wearing T-shirt n shorts. Only wearing Swim wear are allowed. So not much game to play. We play whatever we can once and we had enough. I think we only spent less than 3 hours there. Met my ex-classmate from secondary school there. He working there since the place open. I told him how boring the place and all he do is laugh. I think i prefer to go at Malaysia where ppl like me can place whatever i want. hmmm When shall i go there again....


After that, we all went to had early dinner at Swenson. All was quite fussy at first of where to eat. It took a while for us all to decide. In the end all had western food n ice-cream for desserts....


Uponing reaching home, Irfan is there having his meal. All of us looking at him trying to play with him and in the end, he did not finish his food as he earger to play with us all. Aeisyah began to like teletubbies. She like LALA a lot. We start off the song for her and she will say LALA and ehooooo (last part of the song). She sound so cute. She still cant speak properly yet. But she knew what she have been taught. For now she will basically points or just shout funny words.


Boring week for me this week. Been feeling down lately. Frustrated with a few ppl in the family. All i can do is just ignore them but at the same time it hurts me... Been crying due to feeling so sad. It been a while that i cry because of all this. I am feeling so down. :( Began to miss a few ppl like my aunt, Mak Rah n cousin, Nazrul....


Will be relaxing at home today watching tv. hope to do some revision later when i am not too tired.....InsyALLAH....

No comments: