Friday, March 11, 2005

Been feeling tired lately. Sleepy too...Since i took supplements, my body seems tired more. Maybe it tell me that i need more rest especially at night. Nowadays i can sleep better at night. But at times i force myself to sleep late as i want to watch tv.


Been eating bread n a few dishes this whole week. That is the only way to cut cost n diet in my daily life. Me n Hafiedzah take turns to bring dishes. By dinner time i will be very hungry. It will depends if i eat rice or mee at home. Hopefully my weekends i will start doing jogging again. InsyALLAH.....


Looks like this weekend will be busy doing my revision. I got 10 chapters of 2 different subjects to cover by 2nd week of May. At fogetting practicing my shorthand too. Mak Rah been helping out and it looks ok for now.

No comments: