Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Looks like i am not the only one sick in the office. A few of them are still on MC since yesterday. Some also just came back like me from MC. The sick season is here again. A lot of coughing and sneezing can be heard. Looks like the germs can spread out easily now. My body is aching after not getting a good night sleep yesterday. I only sleep for a few hours only. Did not know why is that. :( :( :( I hope to get an early good sleep tonight or my body will be more worst tomorrow. InsyALLAH...


My laptop have virus!!! It kind of frustrated as it keep hang earlier. My collegue help out to make it easy for me to use before she will do some cleaning later after work. If she do it now, i can't use this machine and it will effect my work. That is more worst. Hopefully by tomorrow, things will be better...InsyALLAH...


Too many issues that need my follow up. Alhamdulilah now is almost done for all issues....


Bro Jaya will get engaged in 2 weeks time. :) :) :) We will spent the day at Bro Zaki's home that day before went over to the gal's side. The occasion will be just among our family members only. Bro Jaya always say that i should get married before him and looks like he will be in the line first before me...hehehehehehe Whatever it is we all like his gf to be our family members soon. ;)

No comments: