Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Thought of updating my entry yesterday but too busy with work.


Something funny happen on Monday. I wear 2 different shoe and colour to work. One is Black wheres the other is Brown. I did not realise it the whole day till i came to mak rah's home. My uncle who spot it when he left the house to buy dinner. I was so shock as i did not realise it the whole morning!!! How simply i could not realise it at all. I even went out of office to check new Fuji Xerox Photocopy and still no one realise even myself. When i told my mum n Andini about it, both of them laughed loud and couldn't believe it. I simply also can't stop laughing when remembering it. What makes me still wondering is that, when i took the shoes from the cupboard, i simply did not check them. And it is my luck that i took 1 shoe for right n another 1 shoe for left.


Have a meeting yesterday for our department. Have a few task need to be done. Well, i hope i can do something by next month before the next meeting to update them. I simply have to call a few customers to check why is there a decline in ordering printing forms from them. Then if possible have to get their samples and re-quote to them. At the same time, i am helping Eric doing some data collection for new customers who might be using our platform soon in near future.

No comments: