Friday, March 18, 2005

Been feeling dizzy too since last 2 days. A lot of work especially request for quotations n delivery issues. Alhamdulilah a lot of pending issues have been settled left a few pending that i hope to finish up ASAp by this today or next week the latest. InsyALLAH....


Yesterday went to Bowling again with my colleagues. Second time when bowling with the same group of ppl and at the same place too. Not really fun but i enjoy myself as a good relaxation after work. Then had dinner somewhere Marina South. I buy my own food from the Food Junction at Harbourfront Centre. The others eat Steamboat beside the Bowling Centre. Had a good time watching them doing the cooking and eating. All of them prefer to stand up while eating. So i sit along at the table watching them eat all the way. So many funny things that i could not stand laughing out loud. At least a few of them quite shock that the company did not go to somewhere Halal's place. But to me as long as my food that i buy is being paid by them is ok.


Hope i will not bring my laptop home today. Dont want to do any work during weekends as i want to relax at home and do some spring cleaning especially my room. A lot of things needs to re-arrange back.

No comments: