Sunday, March 27, 2005

Lazily around doing some revision and watching Hindi movie earlier on Central. It makes me cry!!! A sad movie is all i can say... I am a cry baby. Will cry easily... Cry simple things... Cry after giving my siblings a good scolding... Cry when i get nagging for no reasons... Cry when i get blamed for nothing... Cry when my siblings do not show any respects... Cry when ppl seems doesn't care... Cry for everything... That's how i let go my anger, sadness & happiness most of the times...


InsyALLAH i will start fasting tomorrow. To pay back whatever i miss last Ramadhan. 8 days to repay then insyALLAh continue to fast maybe 1 or 2 week more just in case if miss any old ones. Will see how my health is... A lot of time to do before new ramadhan came but it is better to do early or you simply will forgets...


Manage to pay all bills and settle a few things that need to pay. Gets a save a bit more this month. InsyALLAh will saves up more if i am fasting...Will need to use some of the savings for my study in future so better prepare some before i enrol. Thought of finishing my ITE exams by end of this year before i enrol for diploma. InsyALLAh all will take place as plan...

No comments: