Saturday, March 19, 2005

Last minute plan out to be Ernie & Hisham. We also manage to get Nurynn to join us. :) We had our dinner at Simpang Bedok. I went there once before but not Andini. We were late. By then we reached there, Nurhazrin n Bf have finish eating. As usual i had my favourite food, Mee Goreng. Andini & Ernie had Maggi Goreng while Hisham Nasi Ayam. We all update each other of what happening to each of us. And congrats to Nurhazrin for working full time. Nurhazrin left early while we join Ernie's friends. They all chat while me & Andini flip through wedding's magazine that were Ernie's.


My legs are feeling a bit cramp today. Maybe due to playing bowling on Thursday. Everyone complain that they are in pain yesterday but i only feel today. :( :( :(


We all be going to Wild Wild Wet today. My mum get a discount ticket entry from her work place. Not sure what time and who will be going. I hope to take a lot of pictures today if i can't bath there...


Now time to clean up the house as we will leave soon before noon i hope...

No comments: