Thursday, January 20, 2005

Started to have flu since yesterday morning. Keep on sneezing the whole day. Thought of taking MC but decide not to. Have a few things to settle ASAP. Furthermore, i might be taking an urgent leave on Monday. Well not sure yet so thats why i am rushing a few things this week. Will bring back my laptop this week to finish up a few pending work again. Hopefully to get it done by this week. InsyALLAH...


Went home late yesterday. Last minute my aunt gave me a call to say Nazrul's parents coming over to visit her for awhile. Quickly rush over to her place. Met my Pak Long first there as he was from his work place her. Soon after that Mak long came with the 2 youngest sons. They were shocked to see me there. It been nearly a year since i last saw them. So many changes in them espcially the youngest boy. Getting more taller n big in size. hehehehehehe Good news that Nazrul's elder brother will be getting engaged this coming Chinese New Year. At last he is going to tie a know soon. He might be getting married by the end of the year. :) :) :) Well if my parents allow, i would love to join them to terranganu to see the engagement process. But to bad my parents would not allow that. :( :( :( Well, just pray that all will be well...InsyALLAH....


Will be busy this weekend with packing up my room. The guys will do the renovation either on Saturday or Sunday or even Monday. So hopefully to get things clear by tomorrow...


No comments: