Friday, January 16, 2004

Arghhhhhhh Feeling so angry. I am really piss off. Really not so gd. I went home at nearly 7pm. This whole thing is really make me piss. I got a few scolding yesterday from different customers. Then i was being blamed for being careless. Haiz.......Too much things happens yesterday. I nearly cry out. Even 1 of the suppliers realised the different in my voice. He really thought i wanna cry. To avoid that he make jokes. Really feels gd to find him really understanding. I been contacting him lately many times as i have to work closely with him.
Went to met a friend after that at Raffles Place. Had simple dinner at BK then spent time talking there all the way till 9.30pm. Feels a bit gd after that but still not satisfy. I nearly thought of taking MC today but i cant as Ct is on leave. And my colleague is on reservist. There is a lot of things that i need to rush today. Hopefully things will be better today....... HAIZ.....

No comments: