Friday, January 30, 2004

Ct2 is on MC today. Luckily i too did not take MC....Nearly told myself that i need to see the doc n take MC. But feels like not going as i plan to take next mth. So this month, No MC & Leave for myself.....Will wait next mth then... :)
Yesterday both of us got stuck in the MRT between Outram Park & Tanjong Pagar. Everyone kind of Panic even the driver but both of us was making jokes n laughing all the way. The train keep going backwards too. I think it took 20mins before reaching Tanjong Pqgar where all of us were told to go out of the train. Not knowing how long the delay, we decided to take bus but dont know where n which one. Asked my mum n she told me to take bus no 10 nearby International Plaza. Long queue for taxi. Not knowing where to go, we decided to walked to raffles place. Then get a information from Ct2's Friend saying that the MRT is ok. We walked quickly to Raffles Place MRT.....As we walked around there, we saw a few changes there. Miss Raffles Place so much....From there we could go a lot of places but here is kind of boring.....
Reached home around 8 plus. Thought that i could get a good n quite peaceful environment but i get a noisy & irritating environment. Sometimes that makes me feels boring to be home early. Everyone seems to ignore or even show no respect to me. I am an emotional person at times but i control myself not too. But the situation make me worst. Haiz....

No comments: