Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Still feeling so sleepy.....Arghhh this is going to be bad. My body is aching already. So tired.....I am having stomachache now. It hurts since yesterday. Maybe too much eating and too much laughing yesterday.
Did not go to class yesterday. Met up Herda, Moshee & Ernie. We had Dinner at Sakura. Then had our side food at BK & play 2 sets of Scrabbles. We had a great time playing the game. I having a good time as we laughed a lot till my stomach in pain.
Talked to someone yesterday. Never believe that someone will talk ill about me. Haiz..... Wat is that person trying to do.....Let past be past n not talk about it with someone else. Everyone makes a mistake but doesn't mean the mistake will be repeating back as We learn from our mistakes. Just hope things are getting better soon.... Haiz...
Arghhhh my Stomach still in pain.......Will take half day if the pain still occurs worst later.....
Haiz...

No comments: