Saturday, January 17, 2004

I need a gd sleep soon. Just came back from Masjid. Been absent myself lately. Decided to go tonight.
I realise i eat a lot for the past 2 days. Had Dinner at Banquet. Then today went to had Breakfast Cum Lunch at Hajah Maimunah. Had a lots of fun with Herda, Moshee & Ernie. Thanks Guys need that. :) :) :) At home, my mum cook western food then my 2nd brother, Zaidi buy some Karipap home. Tomorrow the whole family will be going to Gurame to celebrate early celebration for Andini. :) Haiz makin naik badan aku ni.....dah ah kene tegur time abg aku kahwin......Everyone say that i am getting FATTER. All ask me to slim down a bit. How to slim myself when i been eating alot all the time......
Tomorrow we all might spend time at the Beach. Will be cycling at there. :) I realised that it been quite sometime i went to the Beach. Miss that place so place as it has so much memories. Haiz......
Never mind about that. I will try to enjoy myself there before Monday comes. :) :) :)

No comments: