Monday, January 26, 2004

Feeling sleepy today.......Just wish i could sleep longer with this weather..........Nearly tell myself to take MC or Urgent Leave so that i can continue with my sleep. But decided not to as i believe today a lot of people will be on leave. So hope not much work today. ;)
Did not have a good sleep on Saturday. The weather was so cold that my hand hurts. Thought could sleep longer on Sunday or later in the evening but did not get that.
Went out with Maimunah, Farij & Andini. We went to Suntec to catch a movie, Last Samurai. It was a great movie. I will recommend you all to see it. Really really good storyline. Andini even cry at the end of the story. hehehehehhee Shock to saw her in that situation. But i myself nearly cry too but i still can hold on back the tears. :) The movie is fantastic. It really captured the people's heart. :) :) :)
After the movie, we went to have Dinner at Bedok. Then went some shopping at Bedok Interchange. Buy some VCDs. Finally get to watch "Finding Nemo" on VCD. Did not get to watch it while showing in the Cinema. Can watch it a few time later. hehehehehe
I realised that i have been ignoring the movies that are been played in the Cinema. Unless someone recommend or keep talking about it then i urge myself to watch it. :)

No comments: