Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Feeling so tired......I wish i could sleep longer....
Today will be working till 11am. Not sure whether that is correct timing given to us yesterday or not. Just hope it is till 11am then. hehehehhee Will bring home some work home. Furthermore i have no or make any plans yet during the Holidays. So might just lepak at home n will do my work which is still pending till now.
Did not go to class yesterday as i am feeling so tired. But manage to met Ct1. We went a bit of shopping at Metro at Marina. Manage to get a pair of shoe for myself that i been looking for. And i buy myself a hangbag. :) A gd buy i must say. Told myself try not to spent so much although now they are having sale. I need to learn to control my budget. Buy only when i need them.
Then had Dinner at Magic Wok. The place was crowded with Chinese ppl having Reunion Dinner there. Luckily we found a place to sit.
Feeling not quite happy with my sis, Maimunah. She really piss me off lately. Sometimes i just piss her off back or just total ignore her. Sometimes i feels that i wish i doesn't have a sister....... Haiz...

No comments: