Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Feeling so tired today. See the doctor yesterday night after work. It was the relieved doctor n i hate her. She nags instead of giving advise. I hate this type of doctor. The counter lady ask me if i wanna still see her. Now i knew why she ask that question. I manage to get all my medicine for Flu, Cough, Fever & Sore Throat.


Had my exam this morning. Kind of ok the questions. I manage to answer 40% confidently while the others are not sure yet. Well, i was feeling giddy while doing the paper. I did only in 1 hour instead of 2 hours.


Then rushed home to have a rest. But i could not rest as i am anxious to go to the wedding. :) Supinah is officially a wife today. :) Congrats galfriend. You are the 1st to get married among 4 of us. ;) Will be going to her place again for Dinner. Went there with Andini & Nelly. First time went to the ROMM n now i know how things there. Only saw it on TV. Today my 1st day stepping there. *Jakun kejap* hehehehehe


Manage to get some pictures. Will take more tonight. InsyALLH :)


Click on Supinah's Wedding Pictures for more...


No comments: