Thursday, November 04, 2004

My gf, Supinah broke the news that she will be getting married this 24 November. She will only have her Nikah at the ROMM. Good for her. :) Congrats galfriend. InsyALLAH i will come if my exam is in the morning...


At last i get to eat my Burger Ramly yesterday. hehehehehe Met Supinah yesterday to do some shopping. Nelly could not join us as she have something on...We reached a bit early so we went to shopping for her Hantaran at Joo chiat. Then we buy 1 Burger Ramly & carrot cake & 2 bottles of drinks. We sat at the Joo Chiat Staircase n had our Dinner there...After that I shop for my tudungs too. Manage to find 2 at the moment. Need to bring my Clothes to match before buying more. Thought of going tomorrow with my 2 sisters after Buka at home. Thats the only time for me left now as weekends will be busy making Kuih2 raya....


He sms me again to request to work things out between us this time around...Well, i told him if he can do what i wants then it shouldn't be a problem for me. I may sound that i am trying to control him or demand something but thats what i need from him. He wants me to understand that i cant met him often, his work & his dreams to work oversea. Well all i need his attention from him. I need him to sms or kol me everyday before he went to sleep. He used to ignore me for a few days reason being busy at work. Well he say that he will try to fulfill my needs. Just hope he can do it this time around...


No comments: