Tuesday, November 30, 2004

So many email n dont know which one should i start with first. Will have to wait a few of them in the office then follow up from there...


My mum went to the doctor yesterday and the doctor confirm that she afcture her leg. Well, on Saturday while keep some storage using the stools, she fell down. She barely can't walk. We have told her to see the doctor on the day itself but she doesn't want to. She wanna wait till Monday. Now she have 10 days MC. Will have another appointment next week. Hopefully her leg will get better soon...


Thought of taking MC today but decide not to. A lot of work need to follow up. Even my colleague Eric been calling me yesterday night to remind me a few things. Well, if my headache still around today, i think i will see the doctor tonight or tomorrow.


No comments: